Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fresno Baby Shower

So this is really late in posting, but I thought I should post about the fun baby shower my sister-in-laws threw for me in Fresno. They did such a wonderful job and everything was so pretty!

Some of my family - (from left to right) sister-in-law Angela, Nana, Aunt Cindy, and cousin Tiffany

The wonderful hostesses - sister-in-laws Lynnsey, Marilyn and Cascia. I am so lucky to have them in my life!

This is Jeff's brother's family and they came over from Monterey for the shower. I had no idea they were coming and Angela knocked on the door and surprised me. It was such a fun surprise seeing them and I was totally shocked! After the shower we had pizza and a swim party at our house. So fun!

3 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

LOVE the pictures! We cannot wait to see your little boy! Glad you had such a fun baby shower. You are looking GORGEOUS...as always.

Adele said...

Love all the pictures!! Okay, so that is the hugest and most beautiful diaper cakes I've ever seen! So pretty! your family is so great!! Fun baby showers!

Ashley said...

Ashley!! I love all of your shower pictures and wish so bad I could have been there! Darn it! I am so happy you are having this sweet little Jamisen, cute name! We still have not yet decided,coming up with a third boy name has been a little difficult :)You look beautiful and I hope you are feeling ok and getting lots of rest. I know how those ending weeks before your due date are, oh boy! I hope he comes on my birthday next Sunday the 18th :) October birthdays are the best I must say. I have a gift for you,I will send it soon. Luv ya.