Sunday, October 4, 2009

Houston Baby Shower

A few weeks ago I had a Houston baby shower. It was such a fun day getting together with all the wonderful friends we have made since living here. We have met so many great people and we are grateful for their friendships!


Jane, Kimra and Julia - thanks so much for throwing such a beautiful shower!


Almost the entire group of Young Women's leaders (minus April). Left to right - Jessica, Kathleen, Michelle, Kalina, Courtney, and Karene. They are all so much fun and I have had a blast serving with them in Young Women's!


Check out this cute diaper wipe case Julia made - it is totally blinging with his name written in rhinestones! Gotta love it!

My friend Christina made these adorable tie onesies and matching burp cloths. They are too cute!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

tHaRp said...

oh, I so wish I could have been there! You look great, I miss all of your familiar faces there! So any day? Remind me of the date...
How are you feeling?

Ben N Nessa said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I want that wipe case! :) LOL! We can't wait to meet him. It's coming so fast!

Adele said...

Wait, you've decided on a name??? I didn't know that!! That's so adorable!! Ahhh... we need to talk more! Love ya!! You look amazing!!

C Stevens said...

10 Days!! oh my. Congratulations! Best of luck.

author said...

Hang in there! You're almost done! Enjoy it!! Can you text me your email so I can add you to our reader's list?? We went private. You look great!!

Justin, Melanie, & Juliet said...

It is less than a week now!!! Crazy! Good luck and keep up posted. We love you guys!

Devanie said...

oh my gosh! 5 days to go girl! I'm so excited for you and I love the name Jamison- too cute! You look beautiful Ashley- You're going to be a fabulous Mom! So, you like the trick I played on Sam, eh? A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! Well, I'll be praying for you guys for Jamison's safe and healthy arrival and for your peace of mind and health too, Ash! I love you!