Sunday, September 13, 2009
The party never stops
For my birthday this year we had several celebrations! Jeff and I like any excuse for a good time so I guess that's how it evolved into several parties. The weekend before my birthday the two of us went to the beach for the day and then went out with friends to eat Teppenyaki (Japanese hibachi cooking) - two of my favorites! Then on my actual birthday Jeff had class so his sisters and I went out to dinner and had cupcakes afterwards from a cute shop here in town that I love called Sugarbaby's. Then, on Labor day we celebrated again with family at a swim party. Jeff's family has a tradition where they make a cake with a theme representing a big event that happened in the last year, so of course he had to make a pregnant lady cake in my likeness.
Some major birthing hips going on-he got in trouble for that one ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! We love the cake he made for you!!! LOL we didn't notice the 'hips' until we read your comment, and we are dying of laughter!!! SO FUNNY!!! What fun celebrations!!
I love stretching out birthdays as long as possible. Lol... I would not be happy with the hips on that cake either! lol... don't worry.. your hips are nowhere near the size of those! You look great!! Love ya!
LOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE the cake! Happy Bday, Ashley! Miss ya :)
Happy birthday! You are one of the best looking pregnant girls I've ever seen.
Happy Birthday!! I love dragging it out as long as possible. Jeff, awesone job on the cake. I see that you didn't twinkie the legs. :) You look great Ashley!
how fun! bdays should last that long. and that cake is so funny:)
Ashley, it was fun seeing all the photos of your many birthday celebrations. Jeff, your cake turned out great! I'm glad your glass bowl worked out so well for the tummy. You don't have many more weeks to wait until your precious little son is born! You will be great parents.
Post a Comment