
My old roomate from BYU Freshman year, Krystal came to Houston for a visit, and we went to lunch downtown near our apartment. It was SO fun catching up Krystal! Come back soon!

Jeff's neice Courtney just went off to start her first year at BYU, so she came downtown and we went out to say a final goodbye before she left. Good luck Court! We will miss you here in H-town.

Enjoying a night on the town before PARENTHOOD!
3 comments:
Haha! Yes, enjoy those "nights on the town"...jk, you can always drag lil' Schill around wherever you go, it just takes a little longer.
Amen to the comment from Ben N Nessa! I can't believe how close it is!!! I can't wait to see little Schill!
Krystal! Its been so long since I've seen her! Crazy girl! I cannot wait to see that little baby boy!! I'm so excited! You are going to be blown away by how much you love that little one! I want another prego pic before you pop though!
Post a Comment