Sunday, August 9, 2009

Newport Beach...fun in the sun!!!

Loving life at the beach!
6 months (28 weeks) pregnant! Let me tell you, Newport Beach is the perfect place to show off your physique, couldn't have timed it any better. Most of my family had not seen me pregnant at all...so let's just say that they were SHOCKED to see me with a huge pregnant belly!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Maddie said...

ashley! you are the cutest pregnant girly ever! if only i could look that good someday! : ) dan and i are coming out to fres-yes for christmas, if you guys are there, we've got to meet up!

C Stevens said...

I like your hair cut. Such a cute girl!

Ben N Nessa said...

You are GORGEOUS, Ashley! Love your pictures...we miss you guys! Can't wait to see how cute your baby is....only a few more months!

Whiting's said...

You look great! How fun that you are having a boy. I was wondering if their is any way you could e-mail me your familys lemon chicken recipe. I like it and I am always looking for new meals to cook. If you get time my e-mail is emorganwhiting@gmail.com Thanks

Devanie said...

Oh Ashleroonie! I love the bellie! And I LOVE Parker's farmers tan! So- is Parker going to BYU this fall? I'll have to go see him!

Kacy said...

You look great Ashley! I hope you are feeling good and that all is going well for you guys! Your beach trip looked fun!!!