Friday, June 5, 2009

Houston Astros Game!

Jeff and I went to a Houston Astros baseball game with our brother-in-law Rich, and his brother Will. The stadium in Houston is amazing, there was definitely a lot of money put into it. The Astros won! It was a good way to enjoy a spring night


The view from our seats!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Adele said...

Oh my gosh, that Houston Astros stadium is totally awesome! Did you see the kids area that they have below the bleachers?? Its really cool too. I went with my brother and his family on one of my houston trips and the kids had such a fun time playing in the kid area... Super cool baseball stadium!

C Stevens said...

I love baseball games..usually. Remember when we ended up at the same Owls game for the 24th? That was a bit embarrassing (bad date).