It's true . . . . I've decided to take the plunge and make our blog private. I know that people don't like to sign into blogs (I agree it's a pain) and that everyone will probably stop visiting our blog once I change it, but I hope that's not the case! We have loved staying in contact with friends and family through our blog and seeing your comments! So, if you think you can handle the "extra work" of signing in, and you still want to view our blog, please send me your email address so we can add you to the list and make you an "invited guest"! I will change the comments portion of the blog so that only I can see your email and it will not be posted for everyone to see.Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Going Private. . . .
It's true . . . . I've decided to take the plunge and make our blog private. I know that people don't like to sign into blogs (I agree it's a pain) and that everyone will probably stop visiting our blog once I change it, but I hope that's not the case! We have loved staying in contact with friends and family through our blog and seeing your comments! So, if you think you can handle the "extra work" of signing in, and you still want to view our blog, please send me your email address so we can add you to the list and make you an "invited guest"! I will change the comments portion of the blog so that only I can see your email and it will not be posted for everyone to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'd love to be invited! jalexise@gmail.com
Post a Comment