On May 12 Jeff and I celebrated our 3 year Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe how quickly time has flown! We watched our wedding video the other day and it was so fun to reminisce about the day. It was beautiful in every way and we were so lucky to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends and family! Here's a quick walk down "memory lane":


7 comments:
You guys are a model couple! So cute!! That was such a fun day!! Love you guys!! Here is to 3 years and many more! :)
Happy 3 years!!!! Hanging out with Tyler and Lynnsey made us miss you guys EVEN MORE than before! Can't wait to see you some time this summer ;)
Cute pictures! Happy Anniversary!
You two don't age at all. Happy 3!
Wow!! So crazy how fast 3 years flies by!! Congrats you two!! We sure love you!!
you guys are so stinkin cute! do you guys know what you are having yet? where's a picture of your tummy? and one more thing, how did you do the title for your blog!! i love it! hope you are feeling well! enjoy your sleep now b/c it ends!
Thanks Ashley, congratulatuins to you guys, your baby will be here before you know it! I heard you had a very vivid dream that its a boy... my dreams about my babies while I am pregnant have been right so far. Boys are fun!
Post a Comment