Sunday, April 19, 2009

They have a pretty lookout spot in Austin called Mt. Bonnell. It looks over the downtown and the river where there are really expensive houses lined up along the river where Sandra Bullock, Matthew McConahey, and others live. Really pretty view.

Jeff and I tried out the "Love Tester" at the restaurant we ate at in Austin. As you can see, Jeff was pretty proud that he got the "Hot Stuff" level...one from the top! He insisted though that it must have been broken because he definitely deserved the top spot. I would have to agree!!

Texas is known for it's BBQ, but everyone in Texas knows that the best place to get BBQ is at "The Salt Lick", which is about 30 minutes outside of Austin. Jeff and I went here last September, and we have both been dreaming about it ever since. So, of course we had to pay a visit. They BBQ everything in a big pit like you see below, and their sauce is heavenly. If you like BBQ, we will take you here.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

C Stevens said...

you two are so fun.

Adele said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Those pictures of the cows in the bluebonnets is really cool. Jeff and that "Love tester" is quite funny.. I'm sorry you didn't get the highest! So how much longer until we find out what baby schill is going to be?? I'm dying to know if you are having a boy or a girl!! You're probably going to have a girl just like the rest of the roommates and Beckett will just have all of them as his girlfriends...