Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Weekend in Austin!

Jeff and I drove to Austin over Easter weekend since we had Friday off and we had a blast.

Look at this picture Jeff took of the cows at the Bluebonnets!!! I love it! While we were driving up to Austin from Houston, we just saw fields and fields covered in wildflowers and these bluebonnets. We stopped by the side of the road and Jeff got this picture. Don't those cows look happy! And of course, we had to "frolick" in the bluebonnets ourselves as you can see below.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

You guys look adorable, as always! And there's no telling you're prego...just as cute and thin as ever! :)

Morgan said...

I thought that 'happy cows come from California'. I guess there's some competition out there. (You have to be from CA to know what I'm talking about)

Devanie said...

K- I totally want to move to Austin!