Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Video of Amazing Fireworks at Rodeo, they put on a really good show

Rascal Flatts was amazing!!!! I seriously had so much fun singing all of their songs. They sound really good live and the show was awesome with the lights and the fireworks. I love going to concerts where you actually know the words to the songs and it was crazy that I knew just about every song word for word. Here are some videos.

4 comments:

Adele said...

How fun! I wanted to take Josh to this in SLC at the energy solutions arena, but I can't leave beckett for that long yet and I didn't think he would appreciate the noise level...

Justin, Melanie, & Juliet said...

What a blast it looks like you guys had! It sounds like Houston is such a fun city to live in!

Devanie said...

Ash!!! I'm so glad you found my blog and now because of that- I found YOURS! Whoo hoo! It looks like the Rodeo was a blast! And, you're right every girl DOES need a pair of cowboy boots- I say you splurge for a pink Ostrich skin pair- you GO girl! So, my mom is in Fresno this weekend staying with your parents! It made me remember all of the good times with my itchy-legged cousin- I swear your allergic to me! Well, I'm excited to see more of your blog- I love you too!

C Stevens said...

Curtis knows that guy from Payson.