Monday, December 15, 2008

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!

We had an ugly sweater party this past weekend with some friends from our ward. It was so funny to see what everyone showed up wearing. Jeff and I found our lovely ensembles at Salavation Army. I was so excited when I found my vest. It is fully sequined and very gaudy. We ate good food, had a white elephant gift exchange and played some other games. It was a fun night full of laughter and we are so grateful for the friendships we have made here!






Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

julie said...

Crack up! I love it and wish I could have been there! :)

Adele said...

Oh my gosh... what a fun idea! I love your fully sequined vest Ashley and Jeff's sweater cracks me up. Love it!
On another note...I miss you so much Ashley!!! I wish you were here to meet my little guy!!! Hopefully we'll get to see you before he grows up too much!! Tell Jeff hi!!! We miss you both so much!!

The Andrews said...

I love Christmas ugly sweater parties. What other excuse do you have to wear that one sweater you secretly crave to wear every year :) I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

J&J said...

That is the best, you guys look so awesome!! Hope you guys have a great Holiday!!

C Stevens said...

Oh My! What wonderful sweaters. Looks like you're having a great time in Texas.