We had dinner right on the riverwalk. It was so cool to eat and see all the lights and the water. Very romantic.
Nachoooo!! Haha my husband is weird. He found this luchadore mask at this marketplace in San Antonio, so he had to put it on when we went and visited the San Antonio missions. It totally look like Nacho Libre.
The missions are so cool. The architecture is amazing
There are four old missions in San Antonio that were built in the early 1700's. We visited two of them. It was just cool to see stuff like this in the United States

2 comments:
Looks Like Fun. I want to go! See you soon.
Love,
Cas
Ps Spencer loved the Sponge Bob Square Pants Float.
Hey Ash, cute pictures. I love San Antonio too, we have some of those same pictures, I think we might have even eaten at the same place at the River Walk! Jake served his mission in San Antonio and we went there the summer of 2005 for the Temple Dedication there. His mission President is now the Temple President there. I am still hoping to move there for a bit :)
Post a Comment