About a week ago Jeff and I were out looking for paintings to go in our kitchen and all of them were really expensive, so he said "Why don't I just paint something?" He has always loved art and painted a lot in high school and hasn't had a lot of time since then to paint. However, the hurricane came along and Jeff's school was canceled for a week so he had ample time to take on a project. He painted these in only two days and I love them! They look great in our kitchen and add a lot of much-needed color to the eating area. He is so talented and I am glad he got the opportunity to do something he loves.

In the process
In the process

9 comments:
those are so awesome!! totally jealous that you have such an artistic hubby : ) hope you guys are doing well!
wow jeff! Is there anything you can't do? Hopefully you will pick my name for christmas.haha cas
Wow!! What a talented guy! Those paintings are really neat! I would love something handpainted, but can't afford it and Josh and I sure don't paint!! haha... that would be a funny end result!
Jeff, way to go! Justin and I didn't know you painted. I have been planning to paint something ever since I graduated and haven't. Your my inspiration (just think of the song.) Good job! :)
Awesome! :) He's such a creative little ArTiSt! Sorry that I haven't called you back...I feel like I never get a free moment. I sleep any chance I get. Teaching definitely wears me out! We miss you, are so glad you survived the hurricane, and can't wait to see you sometime in the future. Going to CA for Christmas???? We are. Miss you guys tons. Email me or facebook me whenever!
HI Ashley!! I saw your blog on Jenn's and wanted to say hi!! I'm glad you guys survived the hurricane. Tell Jeff good luck with his first year of law school!! Hope you guys are doing well!
Wow Jeff! Great paintings! You should do some of Greece for our new house. :)
But...I still think those 2am drawings we did are better. You should stay up later next time you try to paint. ha ha.
I miss you!
Hi Ashley and Jeff,
wow am I impressed at such talent. I hope you are ok with all the turmoil that has gone on around you. I love your blog.
I went onto my daughter's blog and saw Julies there and then yours on hers. I hope you don't mind me peeking at your lives.
love Pam lee
Jeff & Ashley! Wow what beautiful paintings and pictures! You two are such wonderful people. We miss you guys greatly and wish you all the happiness in the world. Keep in touch! And yes, I am having a girl!!!!! Now Ashley, its your turn!
Post a Comment