We had a fun time going with Jeff's sister's family to go and float down a river in tubes. The river has some parts that has rapids that were formed to be like waterslides that would shoot you down narrow tunnelways, and then the rest of it you kind of just sit back, relax, and enjoy floating in the sun in the warm water. We had a great time.

4 comments:
What a fun activity... I miss you Ashley!! Why do you have to live in Texas??!! I just want all of us roomies to live close to each other!!
What a relaxing way to spend an afternoon. It might even be worth it to put on a bathing suit to join you!
CUTE PICTURES!!!! Happy Birthday today, Jeff :)
Hey Jeffy!!!
Looks like you guys had quite the adventure down there with the hurricane and all. I bet you were devastated to have your classes canceled (I know that always makes me depressed). Anyways, hope law school is going well for you and that your well on your way to great things. I seem to have misplaced your email, so if you could let me know what it is, it would be fun to talk to you through that. Have fun!
Kevin White
Post a Comment