I had a very fun Birthday. On Saturday we went to the beach near Galveston. The water was so warm and we had fun building a sand castle. On Monday we had a BBQ and Jeff made a very cool cake in the shape of Texas.

Surfside Beach

Our sand castle

The birthday cake Jeff made for me to commemorate our big move to Texas
3 comments:
Hey Ash,
I am glad that you had a great bday. Mom has been keeping me posted on the hurricane and how you and jeff are doing. I am so glad that you guys are okay and that you stayed with family outside of the city.Keep us posted. We love you guys....cas
Hey Ashley!! Thanks for the email letting us all know you and Jeff are safe and sound... I still haven't heard from my brother, but my dad says he did... I hope everything is ok. I know there is going to be a lot of clean up still... but I just wanted to say how glad I am that you had a nice birthday- I wish that we could all celebrate it together... maybe someday all of us roommates will be where we can ALL get together again.. Growing up kinda sucks ;)
Happy Birthday!! Love the recent posts! I am so glad everything is going good! I miss you guys!! Tell Jeff I would give him a gold star for his cake skills! That is awesome!!! You guys look great!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment