California had a crazy warm winter this year...January there were days in the 80s and all the blossoms started coming out on the trees the last few weeks in January. I am not complaining...it was nice, but bizarre. So what do you do when it is warm and sunny? Go to the beach. We went to the beach a lot this winter. Monterey with my brother Tyler and sister in law Lynnsey in January, and Mailbu for Valentine's Day.
Me and Lynnsey at beautiful Point LobosWe saw a deer on our hike and Jamo was estatic. Really tame and came right up to us
Tyler and Lynnsey at the beautiful cove in Point Lobos
Cole and Jamisen. Best buds playing on beach in Monterey. 80 degrees in January. It was crazy.
Love this little munchkin...
Little Saturday morning sidewalk chalk drawing with Daddy
Funny little note and drawings Jeff wrote me for Valentine's Day in our "marriage" journal.
Malibu Beach for Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day Dinner in Malibu...as you can see it got a little crazy taking kids. That is Jamisen trying to be a bug or alien with the chop-sticks.
Beautiful Mission Inn in Riverside CA
Went to an Open House in Rancho Cucomonga for Jeff's niece Annilyn who got married a month before in Utah
First time to the LA Zoo
Silverback Gorillas...highlight. They were amazing!
It was soooo hot! Like 90 degrees. Jamisen and I stopped for a much needed snow cone break
I heart attacked the boys doors leading up to Valentine's Day
Jamisen saying goodbye to his friends Jonathon and Caleb Tracy before they moved to Dallas.
Jamisen loves driving Uncle Ryan's new electric boat out on Woodward Lake
My cousin Laiele's babyshower...with Laiele and Devanie

















1 comment:
Way fun! I want to go to the beach! Good thing you posted this now and not in February. I would have died of a broken heart when I looked outside my window and saw snow. :)
Love you girl!
Post a Comment