Monday, April 16, 2012
December 2011
Trying to catch up on our blog and finally made it to Christmas. Haha...just a couple months late. So Jeff worked at one of his client's in San Francisco for basically the month of November and December...so we came up for a couple weeks and stayed in the hotel with him. We got to stay at the JW Marriott in Union Square right in downtown San Francisco and it was BEAUTIFUL as we got to see the city light up for Christmas. Until we get to New York City for Christmas time this will have to do, as it is probably the second best thing.
Giant Chrismas Tree at Union Square
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi!!! It's been FOREVER since I talked to you! I haven't checked blogs for so long and was amazed at how amazing you have been about catching up!! I'm the worst blogger ever. I would love to talk to you, do you still have the same phone number?? Too bad we live so far away, it would be so fun to catch up and hang out. Jamison is sooooo cute!!!
Hi Talane!!! It's so great to hear from you! I would love to catch up! I have the same phone number so please call! I want to hear all that you guys have been up to. I need to see pictures of miss lily, I bet she is so grown up! Talk to you soon :)
Post a Comment