October 9th was Jeff's birthday and he decided he wanted to spend his day hiking around Yosemite National Park. Yosemite is about a 1.5 hour drive from Fresno so it can definitely be done as a day trip. We could not have picked a more beautiful day to sight see! The leaves were changing, it was still warm out, but not too hot - just an all around gorgeous fall day! We had a great time being together and being in nature.
Family pic in front of bridal veil falls
I think this picture of Jeff and Jamisen sitting together is so sweet. Jeff just dotes on his little boy and it is really cute to see how much he adores his little guy.
Happy Birthday hun! We hope you had a fun day. We love you soooo much and are so grateful you are in our lives! xoxo :)
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeff. Sounds like a beautiful day! You need to repost the pictures though, because I don't see any!
I know, I didn't see them either...bummer. Happy Birthday Jeff! Love you guys :)
Fabulous! What a great day and I lvoe your coordinating outfits, Ash! You're so cute!
Everytime I think of hiking I will always think of your definition of hiking. Really its really just a walk so true. So fun hanging out with you guys!!!! Happy Late Birthday Jeff!!
Yay...now I see them! LOVE the pics! You guys are the cutest family ever.
Happy birthday jeffy!! I'm with you Ashley, the thought of climbing half dome makes me tired. It would be pretty cool though.
Jeff, I remember the day you climbed Half Dome! I was so relieved when you, Mike and Mary Ann returned to the campground safe and sound. You proved your manhood that day. I hope we can get to Yosemite soon. Put me on the list of never going to climb Half Dome. I will admire its beauty from the valley floor. I love your photos. We are looking forward to spending some time with you next week.
Wow, I didn't know you went to Bridal Veil falls. And you didn't even come visit me?!?! J/K Hope you guys are doing well. Your little guys is really cute.
Post a Comment