I'm falling behind on my blogging! A few weeks ago we went to the Houston Rodeo. Jeff's work gave him some tickets so we went with some friends and got to see Toby Keith in concert after the rodeo. I didn't think I knew any of his songs, but when he started singing I knew all of them! Go figure, I guess I should expect that when I listen to country stations all day long! Jeff on the other hand did not know any of the songs because he hates country, so he quickly volunteered to take Jamisen out for the concert. It's a good thing he did because it was so loud in the arena. Here are some fun shots from our night:


2 comments:
Mmmm... Fried snickers? Yum! Fried cookie dough sounds pretty good though!
Those pictures are so fun! I had no idea Jeff was so into those stagecoach races...
Post a Comment