About 2 weeks ago Jamisen and I went to California to visit my family and Jeff's parents in Monterey. Jeff has been really busy at work so we decided it was a good time to get away and visit family. Unfortunately I got sick on the way there and Jamisen caught what I had shortly after so the first half of our trip didn't really go as planned. Even though it wasn't fun being sick I am grateful it happened at home where we both received some wonderful TLC from my mom! Towards the end of our trip we drove to Monterey for the day to visit Grandma and Grandpa Schill. It was a gorgeous sunny day so we had a nice picnic at Point Lobos and then went on a hike. After that we went to the Aquarium where we saw the Seahorse exhibit (Google the Leafy Seadragon if you want to see something crazy that lives in the ocean!) All in all we had a great trip and loved seeing so much family!
2 comments:
What a fun trip! Jamo looks like such a good and happy baby!! Wish I could meet him!!
Such a fun trip! We were just in CA, too..I'll post pics later :) Jamisen is getting soooo big! We can't wait to see you soon :)
Post a Comment