Thursday, February 18, 2010

Love is in the air

On Valentine's day we got together with some friends for a fondue party. We chowed down on some great food and played a really funny game of "how well do you know your spouse".

The daddys
Even Jamisen found love . . . here he is with his sweet valentine Kate. Watch those hands Jamo! :)


Gotta love the group shot with his triplet buddies - Sam, Will and Andrew.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

AWWW! What a fun time with your friends and all of the babies!!! :) Jamisen is getting so big!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Ohhhhhh that table of fondue is making me hungry and my mouth water....... that is my kind of valentines day. I love the daddy shot with the babies. I almost wish I didn't discover your blog, it makes me miss you!

Adele said...

haha... I love the pictures of jamisen with the little girl... He's a fast mover already!