Sunday, February 21, 2010

A day at the Houston Zoo!

A couple weeks ago we went to the Houston zoo with Jeff's sister's family. The zoo here is awesome and they have a lot of rare animals that you typically don't see at most other zoos. It was a great time. There is nothing like taking kids to the zoo!
Jamisen with his cousin Abby- bundled up and ready to go. As you can see they are already good buds.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

Awww....what a fun day! Abby and Jamisen look adorable all strapped in their carseats :)

Adele said...

So cute! I remember the first time we took B to the zoo and he didn't care. It will just get better everytime. You'll love it when he is finally reacting to the animals!!

cas said...

He is soo cute! I can't wait to see you guys next week! ps the shoes look cute! Love ya

Ashley said...

Ashley he is the cutest little baby boy! He is getting big so fast, the newborn stage really is so short, even though it doesn't seem that way when you're in it! I love the age he's at too, they just get cuter and cuter. You look beautiful mommy! I want to come live out there with you. We loves Texas :)Hope everything is going great!