Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jamo...




Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Nicole Lambert said...

He is soooo cute! Love the one with his tongue sticking out!! :)

Adele said...

I love the look on his face with his tongue sticking out. It looks like he's totally doing it on purpose. Oh the funny pictures we get of our kids! What a cutie!

C Stevens said...

He is so cute. I love his eyes.

author said...

So Stinkin Cute! He looks like he is such a fun baby! Hope all is going well for you guys!

julie said...

I love him! He is so happy & smiley! It was fun skypin with you guys the other day! Love you!

Justin, Melanie, & Juliet said...

I keep looking at him and say to myself "Wow he looks so much like Ashley/Jeff . . . and then I think, but wow, he looks so much like Jeff/Ashley." He is such an even mix to me. Sorry, I know that isn't even the subject of the blog, but those were my thoughts on the cute little Jamo!

Rachel said...

Oh he's so cute! What gorgeous eyes and a sweet smile! He and Penny would be buds....we just need to get them together! Hope all is well! Love ya, Rach

Ben N Nessa said...

HAHA! Love the tongue! What a cutie!

Devanie said...

oh he is SO smiley and ADOREable!

tHaRp said...

He is soooo cute, I just wish I could meet him in person!