For New Year's Eve we went to Jeff's sisters house and had a family party. We played games, ate food, had a white elephant gift exchange, roasted marshmallows at a bonfire, lit some firecrackers (Jeff blew up an orange and tomato), and rang in the new year with Dick Clark's countdown!
Roasting marshmallows on our huge New Year's Eve bonfire!
Exhausted from all of the festivities - we crashed after midnight hit!
Jamisen's first NBA game. He just kept looking around everywhere, and loved all the lights

3 comments:
FUN!! Jamisen is so cute!! We are obsessed with smashburger too, lets go together soon!!
Ashley, you're a gorgeous Mom! I love the picture of you an Jamisen on the blankets...so pretty.
We LOVE Smashburger! I didn't know they had them in TX- but they do in Sugarhouse and we went last week! "Jamo" is such a cutie- I love the picture of you guys conked out all snuggly! xoxo
Post a Comment