Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What's the Verdict?

Some people say Jamisen looks like Jeff, others say Ashley. Here is a comparison of all of our baby photos. Jamisen on the left, Jeff in the middle and Ashley on the right. What do you think?

Jamisen ------------ Jeff --------------- Ashley
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

julie said...

Oh man, that is a tough one!! He is a pretty good mix in my opinion! He is ADORABLE...that what I think!! :)

Ben N Nessa said...

EQUAL mix...love seeing new posts on your blog~!

Justin, Melanie, & Juliet said...

Mix for sure. He looks like both of you! We can't wait to see him in real life . . . someday!

Adele said...

I have no idea! I can never see when people say "Oh he looks like his dad" I never see it. He is adorable, that is for sure!!

Kacy said...

Maybe a little more like Jeff, he's so cute! Hope you are feeling good! Merry Christmas!