Jamisen was smiling so much last night and we got a great smile on camera! He is getting to be so much fun as he interacts with us more.
Jeff's sister had a baby girl on the 1st of December, so Jamisen has a new baby cousin. Here they are at the hospital...they are best buds already! As you can see his is estatic.
Jamisen hates wearing hats...but we try to put them on him anyways. I don't think he should have an opinion at this age of what he does and doesn't want to wear!

6 comments:
He smiles already!!!! I'm amazed! When do we get to meet him in person? Coming to UT for Christmas????
He is so adorable!!!!! I wish we lived semi closer so that we could squeeze him! Give him one for me! :)
It is so fun to see his cute little smile!
Cute smile!! I wish I could hold him!! His face with the hat on is adorable! Just wait... soon enough, he'll be able to just take the hat off... Beckett doesn't leave any hats on anymore!
He is so darling! I can't believe I haven't met him yet! I guess that's what I get for moving out of the ward :( We'll have to have a girl's + babies night after the holidays!
so so so so cute! Wish we were there to see the cuteness in person. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment