Monday, February 23, 2009

TAGGED

My friend Maddie tagged me to do this and it is supposed to be all about "5 things" but I can't think of 5, so I've altered this to be "3 things . . ." So here goes:

3 Things I was doing 3 years ago:
1. Engaged to my "Jeffy" and trying to plan our wedding
2. Sick with Mono
3. Trying to survive my business classes at BYU and the freezing Utah weather

3 Things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Shop till I drop, of course!
2. Take all of my family and Jeff's family on an amazing vacation
3. Build schools in Africa for children (aren't I charitable? haha)

3 Places I have lived:
1. Fres-YES, CA (aka Fresno for those who aren't down with the Fresno lingo)
2. Provo/Orem, Utah - same difference
3. Houston, TX - yeehaw

3 Jobs I have held:
1. Hollister "Brand Rep" - such a joke, but still a fun job
2. Sundance Concierge - I rubbed shoulders with the celebs . . . or maybe just 2, but who's counting?!
3. Office Manager for Satellite company - summer sales baby!

3 Things I want to be doing in 3 Years:
1. Be a Mommy
2. Living in Fresno - still working on convincing Jeff it's the coolest place to live :)
3. Going on a trip somewhere cool - i'm thinking Tahiti?

People I tag:
1. Julie Finch
2. Adele Aston
3. Vanessa Rucker
4. Aryn White
5. Collette Stevens
6. Cascia Jolley
. . . and anyone else that wants to share!

4 comments:

julie said...

oohh! I hope you get a million dollars so that we can all go on a vacation :).

Adele said...

if you get a million dollars, i'm considered family right?? =) love ya ash!

C Stevens said...

a personal tag- thanks. I'll try.

Vatcher Family said...

Okay You have to go to Tahiti! it is the greatest place in the world! Michael and I went there on our honeymoon! It was beautiful!