Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Be my Valentine...

Here are some pictures of Valentine's Day....
Jeff suprised me as I came home on Valentine's day with flowers and he decorated our place and it was covered in pink and white balloons. It was so pretty and of course I had to jump in them.

We then went to this cool restautant called "Taste of Texas". It is this really nice restaurant and they have huge thick Texas steaks.
They had this huge grizzly bear in the waiting area. This is Jeff trying to look cool next to the bear.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Vatcher Family said...

Oh it looks like you had a great Valentines day. Boy do I miss the states.

Adele said...

Happy Valentine's Day!! Looks like Jeff gave you a great day, as always!! You two are so cute! When are you going to come out to Utah?? I'll make a special trip down there if you come!! I miss you so much Ashley!!

Ben N Nessa said...

Jeff did such a good job decorating! Glad you guys had a fun little date night :)