We went with Jeff's sister Jo's family and his parents to this State Park called Brazo's Bend (the place where there are a bunch of wild alligators). It was too windy and the alligators were all underwater, but they had a snake exhibit in the lodge, and Jeff made me hold the snakes. Gross! It took awhile for me to get the courage, but I am proud to say that I actually held a snake. They also had a bunch of telescopes later on at night and we got to look at the surface of the moon and stuff.
At first, this is all I could do....just put my finger on the snake and say I touched it....but........after a little squealing....I held the snake on my own! I was seriously freaking out!
I don't know what it is with boys and snakes...
Our cool glasses, during the astronomy presentation.

2 comments:
Ashley- i'm so proud of you holding a snake- you are braver than I am... thats for sure!
I am so jealous! You guys look like you have such fun adventures! Right now, anything looks appealing, even holding the snake. If I could only get out of this hospital!!!!! Anyways, we miss you guys. We will need to chat soon! Hope all is well with you two.
Post a Comment