"In all of living, have much fun and laughter." - Gordon B. Hinckley
Monday, June 30, 2008
Pictures of the First half of 2008
It's crazy that we are already half way through 2008! We thought we would start out our Blog by posting some pictures of the first half of 2008. Here are the photos and slideshows below with captions explaining them.
I am always amazed at how many pictures you guys take!! I love all of your pictures from Europe! Makes me wish I was there myself! Miss you guys! When are we going to see you again?? Do you know where you are headed for Law School yet? I am so excited for you guys!! Love ya!!
Yea!! I love your blog! It is so nice to see what's going on in your world. We love you and miss you. Sorry Noah missed your call last night. Thank you for thinking of Noah. He felt so loved and we'll call you this week.
5 comments:
I am always amazed at how many pictures you guys take!! I love all of your pictures from Europe! Makes me wish I was there myself! Miss you guys! When are we going to see you again?? Do you know where you are headed for Law School yet? I am so excited for you guys!! Love ya!!
Yeah! Your blog is up and running! So CUTE!!
Love it!!! Nice job! I loved looking at all of the cute pictures. It was so fun to see you guys this week. See you next week. Love you guys!
Yea!! I love your blog! It is so nice to see what's going on in your world. We love you and miss you. Sorry Noah missed your call last night. Thank you for thinking of Noah. He felt so loved and we'll call you this week.
Love your blog!!!
Post a Comment