Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dear Family and Friends,
We know all of you have anxiously been awaiting the day for us to join the blogger world. Well, rest assured, the wait is over. (jk) This next year for us is going to be full of new adventures as we get ready to leave Utah for Law School. We thought it would be fun to start a blog so that we can keep in touch with everyone as we start on a new journey (that means you have to leave comments!) Some might say that we are obsessed with taking pictures, but we like to say that we are just keeping a "photo journal" of our life. So I'm sure most of our entires will be photo-based. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Okey's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Okey's said...

Yea, I am excited for your blog. there is nothing wrong with lots of pictures. we are the same over here. Do you know where you are headed for law school? I am usually out of the loop;)

julie said...

Yay!! I have been waiting for this moment! I can't wait to check back often! We love you guys! See you soon!

Karen Jolley said...

Hi Ashley and Jeff,

We will love looking at your blog. It is a great way to keep up on your lives. We love you! Mom and Dad

Adele said...

Ashley and Jeff!! I'm so excited you have finally entered the blogging world! I am a marathon commenter, so be ready for lots of LONG comments! I ramble a lot! Love you guys and can't wait to see where life takes you two!! Love ya!