Here's a lot of random summer activities we did in July between our Utah trip and Newport Beach:
We went to my parent's cabin one weekend with our friends the Dendesians. Lindsay and I met randomly at library story time years ago when Jamisen and her daughter Leah were really young and have been friends since! We had fun going out on the boat. Jeff and Lindsay were the only ones brave enough to get in the cold lake! Afterwards we found another area of the lake where the kids could play along the shore and we kayaked around.
Hanging out with Caleb and Jonathon Tracy on a HOT afternoon. It was fun to see Ashley several times while she was visiting from Texas. We miss them!
Representing Daddy's favorite teams...Go Jazz and BYU!
Sold the Azee zee
We had a really humid summer, which is so strange for where we live. One day Jeff noticed our banana tree in the front yard was actually growing bananas!! We were shocked! We had just visited a banana plantation in St. Lucia on our cruise and know how humid it was there for them to grow, so seeing them grow in our yard was surreal and exciting!
Fourth of July Sunday Best...I don't dress them matchy-matchy too often but it's fun now and again! I figure I have to get it in while they still let me! ;)
Random horse statue at Bravo Farms
I had to document this little munchkin's hair! It is wild and looks this way every day after naptime.
No comments:
Post a Comment