Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Baby's First Birthday and the start of a New Year!

The end of December our little baby boy turned ONE! I can't believe how fast a year can go by.  I felt like we were literally just bringing Jackson home from the hospital and then all of the sudden it was time to celebrate his first birthday.  I have heard that your second child's first year flies by a lot faster than your first and we can vouch for that.  STOP GROWING UP!!
We had a "Hungry-Hungry Caterpillar" themed birthday for him, since this little cutie chunker LOVES to eat (as you can see from the pictures below of him DEVOURING the cake...
                                     Jeff made another one of his famous cakes.  Turned out great...

                                                                I love my cute little boy

                                       He was literally shoving it up his nose...it was so funny
SUGAR is kicking in!!!  :)



 Bounce house in the backyard to keep the kids outside... Best investment ever...
 Picture caterpillar of a month by month growth of his first 12 months





                                                           HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!!!


No comments: