So cute. Love your family picture and how your hair was blowing in the wind. What a fantastic photographer. lol Jamo looks so cute next to the flowers. Love those baby blues!
ashley! you've done it again: produced the most fabulous family Easter photo. You guys seriously look amazing...and when I saw Jamisen I thought "oh no!" as in way too cute! (btw this is kalina, not steve)
5 comments:
So cute. Love your family picture and how your hair was blowing in the wind. What a fantastic photographer. lol Jamo looks so cute next to the flowers. Love those baby blues!
Absolutely love your family picture! We miss you guys! Hope all is going well for you guys! Hope we can meet up sometime soon!
Seriously cute! Where did you find that suit?? Adorable!!!
Oh my goodness! You all look great but Jamo is ADORABLE!!! He looks like a little man in his suit! Love it!
ashley! you've done it again: produced the most fabulous family Easter photo. You guys seriously look amazing...and when I saw Jamisen I thought "oh no!" as in way too cute! (btw this is kalina, not steve)
Post a Comment