Saturday, January 1, 2011
A Very Merry Christmas!!
Merry Christmas Everyone!! This year's Christmas was a very memorable one for a couple reasons. First we have a little guy that is finally old to process the whole Christmas thing is going on. Secondly, it was the first Christmas in our new house. And lastly, we were able to go up on Christmas Day to my parents Cabin up in Shaver Lake and have a white Christmas!! It was so perfect. We drove up there which is about 45 minutes away on the 25th to spend the night and on queue it started snowing on Christmas. Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
Can't begin to tell you how in love with this picture I am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of Jamisen in the snow! So cute :) And I love your outfit at your Christmas Eve party. Glad to see you guys had such a fun holiday. When is your next trip up to UT? We have a lot of snow up here...good for making snowmen ;)
I bet Jeff and Jamisen loved the snow! I wish I could give them all of ours. :) I loved all of your holiday pics and the beautiful pictures of Monterey! Isn't California the best? I miss it! And I miss you guys!
Looks like you had a great christmas!
Ahhh!! I have missed so much on your blog! I just spent the last 1/2 hour catching up! Jamisen is getting SO big!!! How is it possible that he is that old already and I've still not met him? March for sure! Christmas looks wonderful! I bet it was so nice being with so much family!
So much to catch up on! Love the pics. Jamo is such a cutie!! You and Jeff look fab as usual!! Serioulsy..can't wait to see you guys oin about 5 months exactly! Yipee!!
Post a Comment