Sunday, May 30, 2010

4 years!!!

This post is definitely late but I wanted to quickly mention that Jeff and I just celebrated our 4 year anniversary earlier this month! I can't believe how quickly time flies. I am so grateful for Jeff in my life. He makes life fun and exciting. He always know how to make me laugh and put a smile on my face. One of my favorite things about him is his eternal optimism. He is always looking on the bright side, even when I try really hard for him to admit something stinks, he just won't do it. He can see the good in any situation and I love that! It has been the greatest thing watching him become a father. He is so good with Jamisen and it is so cute to see him dote on his little boy. I could go on and on but I will just say, I love you Jeffy and I'm so glad you're mine! :)

4 comments:

julie said...

That was super tender!! I am so happy you two are married and that you have cute lil Jamisen. I think you are both positive people!

Adele said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! Love you both! I so remember that day 4 years ago and seriously time has flown by!! Love you!!

Nama said...

You two are beautiful! Happy anniversary!

Justin, Melanie, & Juliet said...

Happy Anniversary! I feel so bad I missed telling you that, but we were in Jamaica. I thought of it before hand, but of course was a slacker. Looks like you guys had fun! Are you coming to Utah for July 4th?