March came and with it...WARM WEATHER!! Last saturday we took a little drive down to the beach. It was Jamisen's first time and he loved it. As he is in the stage where he wants to put everything in his mouth...the sand was no exception...as much as we tried to stop him. Oh well, he has got to build up his immunity some how right?

Having fun with daddy


I'm flying~

We also took an afternoon stroll in Old Town Galveston which is very quaint and historic with lots of tourist shops...it was quite the fun day.
6 comments:
He looks like he LOVES it at the beach! So much fun... I wish the warm weather would hit Idaho sometime soon!
He is so adorable! I can't wait to see you guys next week. We are going to have so much fun! Had fun talking with you! I am adding pictures to my blog right now. lol
Hey! Look like you guys are having such a great time down there! How much longer will you guys be there? Your baby boy is such a cutie! His smile is precious! Hope all is well with you guys! We miss you!
wow ashley- I hope I look like you after I have a baby, you look amazing- you are so skinny! cute pics-
Oh my CUTE pictures!!!!!!! You do look amazing, Ashley...you bounced right back after Jamisen. I wish I was so lucky!
Oh my gosh, Ash, your little uy is so cute! Quite the charmer with that smile :) Glad you guys got to enjoy some beautiful sun and sand :)
Post a Comment