Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!



Jamisen's first costume. Our "sweet pea"

Nana Jolley and her little pea

6 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

HaPpY late Halloween! LOVE your sweet pea! :) Ashley, you look fabulous. You are one of those women that's cut out to have 14 kids because you'll still look like a million bucks! :)

author said...

Ashley!!! You look great! Man, at 2 weeks I still look 9 months pregnant! You have recovered so well. Little Jamison is so precious! Good Job you guys! You are so lucky he has his days and nights straight! Anna is 10 months old and still wakes up 3 times a night!!!!! Well, we hope all is well with you guys and hope you have a happy thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Luke calls me "sweet pea". Jamisen and I already have so much in common. Friends for life! :)
He looks adorable!

Mom Schill said...

Jamisen fits perfectly in his Halloween costume. He looks so warm and comfortable in it, What a cute little pea pod! You did a terrific creative job of carving your pumpkins! I'm happy that you are carrying on this fun but dangerous family tradition.

julie said...

Cutest lil sweet pea!!! I keep thinking about you guys!! We need to catch up and seriously skype so that we can meet Jamisen!! Love you guys!

C Stevens said...

so cute!