Last week we went to Jeff's family reunion. Jeff is the youngest of nine children, so his family is huge, so we rented out a giant lodge in Zion National Park in Utah. We drove down on Monday and we were able to try out the first In-and-Out in St. George. Yes, In-and-Out is now in Utah. I couldn't believe it! The lodge was beautiful and we had a great time. Thanks to JoLynne's family for putting it together, you did a great job! Zion was beautiful, and we packed in a ton of fun activities. Jeff's family has a lot of crazy family traditions so it is always a good time. It was so fun to get everyone together and laugh. We are so lucky to have such great families.
Zion was so gorgeous and green, we couldn't believe it. It was pretty to see the redrock cliffs next to the green treesWe went on a hike with the whole family, and next to the trail they had this water hole, and we were so hot that we all decided to jump in. Jeff doing his cannon ball.
They had a lake right out in front of the lodge we stayed in, and they had canoes. We took Isabella for a ride.

2 comments:
What an amazingly fun trip!!! We're SOOOOOOOO glad that we got to see you guys! Country Woods just isn't the same without you! I'm sad we didn't get a prego-belly shot with each other, but maybe we'll have to get a double-baby photo, instead...??? ;) We love you tons...come and see us EVERYTIME you come to UT. We'll drop everything for you guys!
It looks like a lot of fun! I had dinner with Ron and Barbra yesterday. I'm so glad she recovered so well. I just noticed you are under the 100 day mark! Congratulations. You look great! Maybe we can catch you on your next trip to Utah.
Post a Comment