Sunday, November 2, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Jeff and I decided to be a rocker couple this Halloween. Jeff looked very hard core with his rocker eyeliner that I put on him and black hair. We also had tatoo sleeves and rub on tatoos which helped our "look". The funny thing is that when we went out for the night everyone kept wondering that maybe this is how we always look. Happy Halloween!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Miller Family said...

you guys always have the best costumes! i remember last yearit when you guys had the jail outfs...in our primary party...remember the good old days of primary!

julie said...

That is too funny! Holy cow Jeff. You seriously look hard core! Looks like you guys had a blast.

Ben N Nessa said...

HAHA!!! :)

The Andrews said...

Hi Ashley, this is Heidi Palmer well Andrews now...we had a fun semester of economics together. I am so glad I found your blog! You and Jeff pulled of some killer rock'n'roll outfits!

Okey's said...

Looks like you guys had a fun halloween and that you have already made lots of friends. Hopefully you guys will be in Fresno for Christmas and we can catch up!